Friday, April 26, 2013

Hair

I don't want to jinx myself but I haven't last any hair with this round of chemo! It has started to come in strong so I would be pretty upset if I has to start over again. Everyday I wash my hair and none comes out in my hand I get really excited. I just hope this continues so I can maybe have a decent amount of hair by the wedding.

I am finally feeling better, not 100% but I can't complain. A couple of good nights sleep really does a person good.

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Love,
Jeryka

1 comment:

  1. Will pray you keep your cute hair so I can continue to run my fingers through it (ok that sounds really weird) but true:)
    We have seen your cute bald head to and you are still beautiful, so no worries if you lose it, we know it will grow back.

    ReplyDelete