Monday, October 22, 2012

A quick surgery

Last Thursday I was scheduled for a quick surgery to scrape the top of the bladder to see if there were any more abnormal cells in there. The procedure was quick and went well. Dr. Laki said nothing stood out and that the incision from the last surgery still looked good. I got released from the hospital as soon as I could eat, drink and pee, which was around noon.

I was happy I got released in time to get a nap in and then got to head up to KC for the Tour of Champions with my mom, sister, sister in law and nieces. I had a blast had the show and it was nice to get a girls night after the week I had.

I am still waiting to hear back from Dr, Laki with the results from the surgery. I talked with the radiation office today and Dr. Bell faxed all my information down to MD Anderson and we are waiting to hear back from them. We are hoping to get a call no later than Wednesday.

Hoping for good news this week.

Love,
Jeryka

No comments:

Post a Comment