Tuesday, March 19, 2013

State 2013

This past weekend was state meet for the girls. This is what they have worked all year for and the hard work paid off. Each and every one of the girls did awesome. Lexi ( lv 8) and Sam (lv 9) both qualified for regionals which will be held in April. The girls have this week off and then they get to come back and work new skills. I can't be more excited about not having to do routines any more!



Level 5's placed 7th as a team!
Our plans have changed a little bit as far as going back down to Houston. I received a call on Monday telling me I had a appointment with the nurse on Monday the 25th to go over the Gamma Knife procedure and then on Tuesday they would be performing Gamma Knife. So we will be flying out Sunday night and spending another week in Houston. I will have scans on Wednesday and then meet with the oncologist and radiologist on Thursday.

I also received a call telling me I was eligible for the study the radiologist talked with us about. I don't know if I will be in the group that receives the gamma knife after surgery or the group that just gets observed. I will find more out on this on Monday when I meet with the nurse.

I hope everyone has a great week and I will update this from Houston.

Love,
Jeryka

1 comment:

  1. Jeryka,

    Our thoughts and prayers are with you during your trip back to Houston. Hope everything turns out your way. Congrats on your engagement; we are so happy for you and Kyle.

    We love ya and will be praying for you.

    Love,

    Aunt Becky

    ReplyDelete