Friday, December 28, 2012

Merry Christmas!

Hope everyone had a great Christmas. Kyle and I spend Christmas Eve with his family and then went up to KC to spend Christmas day with my family. I enjoyed the time we got to spend with our families.

Mom and Dad's house was full of presents

All the kid's opening their presents.

Jackson liked the box more than the actual present

Abby is actually sitting still for one second.



It is hard to believe it has been about 3 months since I got the news I was cancer free. My hair is starting to come in (it is looking like it maybe darker than it was) and I couldn't be more excited. It has been nice having short hair and not having to worry about doing it but I am ready to have my own hair instead of the wig. I will be going in next week for all my check up appointments and I am hoping to get some good news to start the year with!

Hope everyone enjoys their New Year. I am ready to start 2013 on a good note.

Love,
Jeryka

1 comment: