Thursday, December 6, 2012

One Season to the Next

I know it has been a while since I have updated so here we go....

The week of Thanksgiving I had another biopsy done by Dr. Laki. He was just wanting to make sure there wasn't any abnormal cells in the bladder since some showed up in the scope he did before we went to Houston. I wouldn't get any results back until the Monday after Thanksgiving. Luckily I got to spend Thanksgiving with Kyle's family and my family so I didn't have time to worry about anything.

I know I am a little late with this but I am very thankful for ALL of my families (racing and gymnastics included) that have helped me throughout this. I am also thankful to have been able to fight and beat this disease with so many supporters.

Blake and I enjoying Thanksgiving!


Monday I met with Dr. Laki and he gave me some more good news. Nothing came back on the biopsy and I won't have to see him until March for a check up.

Racing season ended the first weekend in November and our gymnastics season start the last weekend in November. This year has been a good year for the Lobner racing team. Hopefully we can continue the luck next year. For the off season, dad will be getting a new car I will be getting dad's old car and my old car (that was wrecked) will be back halfed and fixed to hopefully have an extra car around to race. Dad also purchased a new trailer so we will be able to fit all 4 dragsters in it or 3 dragsters and the S-11.

The  GymPlus team traveled to Wichita to compete at Judge's Cup this last weekend. Which was the first meet of the 2012-2013 season. I was a little nervous for all of the girls but they all did great.

The level 4 team before competing at their first meet of the season.
The level 5 girls placed 3rd as a team. Great start to the season.


We have just over a month to prepare for the next one and we have a lot to work on from now until then. Once January hits I will be traveling to meets just about every other weekend until the middle of March. And then racing season will start in March.


Next week Kyle and I will be going to Mexico for Kylie and Wylee's wedding. I am so ready for this trip and ready to have a couple of days of relaxation. It is a miracle that I have gotten Kyle on a plane two times in one year! He may turn into a flyer after all.

Love,
Jeryka

1 comment:

  1. That is great news, Jeffra & I are so happy for you, Keep the positive additude. God bless, Merry Christmas to you & your familys & have a happy new year.

    ReplyDelete