Sunday, November 4, 2012

One last race

It was nice that Topeka cancelled the race last weekend and rescheduled it for this weekend so we could get another race in. I ended up running the S11 in super pro and JR's dragster in super quick. I felt real good in both cars during time trials and first round. Second round the truck fell off on me and I was red in Batman. So my season came to an end but I have nothing to complain about. This year has probably been one of the best for us overall.

Kyle and I flew out at noon today and made it to Houston around 4. After getting dropped off at the wrong hotel, we finally got settled into our room around 5:30. We have to be at the hospital at 7:45 tomorrow morning and will meet with the doctor at 8:30. I hope to have some answers after that and be able to plan this trip a little more.

I will hopefully be able to update everyone tomorrow after the meeting with the doctor,

Love,
Jeryka

No comments:

Post a Comment