Monday, September 9, 2013

Picture update



Here are some pictures from the last month or so. Everything is going great. I have been feeling good and my hair is coming in nicely. I will return to Houston the beginning of October for a check up.
 

The S-11 broke a rocker in Nobel.


We had to push two of the three race cars into the trailer at the end of the weekend.

Kyle won super street at the Topeka division race!

Abigail is ready to race!

I can finally get my hair into a ponytail!


My sister in law gave birth to these two perfect babies. They were born on Sept. 6th and are doing great. Mom and babies got to go home on Sunday.
Kaden James

Carter John
Jacks with baby Kaden

Haylee, Blake and Cate meeting Carter and Kaden for the first time

The twins with the twins!


This is how Jackson wanted to take a picture. With a finger up his nose!




Love,
Jeryka

1 comment:

  1. This is so great to see. Pics of little ones, welcoming the newest and smaller ones, and all posted by their amazing Auntie! Love to all :) K & L

    ReplyDelete